,.

My Final Year Series 2

No, you have to come down & maintain patients with your health status.

listen to me,Ben is fine but you can't see him now bcos he's relaxing & you
also still need more rest.
later that night,i was allow to see ben in his ward. immediately i open
the door & see him seating on the bed,i rush to hug him. but i felt two
things wrong with him,he never make any act to hug me back until i do.

he was just on the bed & later smile boldly,as in the smile got no meaning.
i felt confuse bcos this is not how my ben act,so i ask the doctor behind
me to tell me what is wrong with my fiancee? so many things start runing
on my memory,his he mentally disorder,paralysed. out of confusion i screamed and shout on the doctor,i need answers...
the doctor later told me to seat down,which i did.known of those things
you mentioned is affecting him,but if any of them will happen to him.that
will come through you vivian,gently i ask why?
the last thing that ben saw was the accident of that day,what are you trying
to say sir? ben is temporarily blind,i mean can't see anything but is temporarily.

this should'nt happen to me doctor,with tears runinig freely on my face. i
touch is face,hold is head tight,kissed him & ask him if he can see my weeping?
ben reply me no. then i truely believe it that when your eyes balls are
shut down,the brain function is limited. doctor anything to help me,not
ben now,bcos am already blind also & sir he's my first love,i have never
blame my self falling in love with him. i mean no one will love back,bcos
am blind to doctor!!!!!!!
take it easy my dear,you don't need the tears at all.we've run some tests &
the result here showed that,he splashed his head on a stone sand,to save
your waist from spinal chord loose.
i could'nt control my tears & pains on that day,but i hold ben's head and
speak words of faith & confidence to him. i knelt down beside, him benjamin,

i vivian will never leave you & i will always be with you forever,in this
pain and for our brighter future.please doctor do me one favor,keep the
sight disorder duration period away from me,bcos i don't want to focus on
that duration period. but unto my heavenly father,as you can see we've just graduate
together & we are getting married soon......PRESENTLY THEY ARE MARRIED
WITH A BOY & A GIRL,BOTH LEAVING VERY WELL & DOING PERFECTLY.....
COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT,BEN IS A CELEBRITY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD TODAY??

Kindly drop your comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comment