,.

Lamar Odom Breaks His Silence

Olalekan Ade's Blog Storm on this report:
Lamar Odom is breaking his silence with his first post on Twitter since the NBA star was arrested and charged with driving under the influence last month.
Odom tweeted "Seeing the snakes" on Tuesday night in his first post since his Aug. 30 arrest.
He followed with an extended tweet from his verified account that referenced his estranged father. The message about his dad came after Radar Online published an in-depth interview with the reality star's father. In the interview, Odom's father, Joe, bashed Lamar's extended Kardashian family, calling his wife, Khloe, a phony.
"Won't continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of sh*t. He wasn't there 2 raise me," Lamar vented. "He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me. Queens raised me," Odom tweeted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

post comment