,.

I Will Cry Until He's Dead Or Healed


Olalekan Ade's Blog......
MUST READ STORY •<
I'LL CRY UNTIL HE'S DEAD OR
HEALED.
This is the story
of my dear son-from Janet
It all began when my dad forced
me to marry i man i
was not pleased with. The man
was a
drunkured,
and he was poorly behaved, one
day when i was
pregnant, he fought with me
and he threw
me down,
my belly went ahead to the
ground. I was 8 months
pregnant with less than two
weeks to give
birth. I felt alot of pain and in
the morning i
went home to my mum and they took me to the
hospital where
i stayed
until i gave birth.
At the day i gave birth, the
doctor came and examined me.
He told me that
i'm remaining with
three days to give birth but he
said i have
developed a complication in the womb, so the
baby is to be
removed in order to save my
life.
I asked if my baby will be safe,
but he told me that
the baby might even be dead.
I was operated, the baby boy
was removed
but he
was so weak even to breath and he was put
on oxygen and luckly enough he
survived.
My uterus was damaged and it
was removed
so i had no chances of giving birth again.
I never got back to my husband
and i decided
to
look at my world-my boy. I
educated him with my
little income until he graduated
two years
back. He
got a Job and has been working
getting some good
money.
On the 18th of last June, he called me
to come in
town that
he wanted to give me a gift in advance for
women's
day. I was filled with joy and i
was to go there
on 20th of June. On that fateful day, i
called his
phone but
he didn't pick. I went early in
the morning
reached his home where he stayed found
his room
open. I
didn't hesitate but rushed inside
anxious to
see my son and his "gift" only to find
him lying on the
carpet
almost dead. Everything in his
house was
stolen . I hurriedly ran out called the police,
hired a car took
him to the hospital.
Since then, he has been in
comma and has
never opened his eyes. He has been
put on life
support
machines. I have been crying
lying next to
him and i think the day he'll be announced
dead i'll die
next to him. Coz he is the only hope i
have my only
son. Please pray for my son so that
he doesn't die
"May God Heal ur Son Janet"
type AMEN if you were touched.
Please don't scroll without typing
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comment